Alumni Networks are chartered by the Alumni Association to cultivate friendship, promote lifelong learning, and foster positive connections with Georgia State. Networks provide opportunities for networking, professional development and new connections with fellow GSU Alumni. Activities vary by Network but often include social events, educational programs, professional development & career networking, and community service.
Regional networks are groups chartered in geographical regions for alumni
to connect with each other. New networks can be formed at any time.
• New York Tri-State - Visit Our Homepage
• Savannah - Visit Our Homepage
• Tampa Bay Area- Visit Our Homepage
• Washington, DC - Visit Our Homepage
Professional & Special Interest Networks
Professional and Special Interest alumni networks provide a means for alumni to
reconnect with friends and colleagues within a shared profession, educational
background, or special interest.
• The Signal - Visit Our Homepage
• Hospitality Alumni Network - Visit Our Homepage
• Young Alumni Council - Visit Our Homepage
Corporate networks provide a means for alumni to connect with
fellow GSU alumni in their workplace. The activities and programming of
Corporate Alumni Networks are developed by network leaders to align with the
core values and culture of each organization and can take place right on your
campus, making it as convenient as possible to participate.
• CDC PAW Network
• Home Depot
• Southern Company
University Sponsored Clubs
University sponsored clubs are groups facilitated by the respective colleges and are
dedicated to enriching the professional lives of alumni. This is not a
complete list and many University Sponsored Clubs can be found on the respective
college webpage, please visit www.gsu.edu to find more information.
• College of Education Alumni Club
• Robinson College of Business Alumni Clubs
• Robinson Council of Young Business Leaders