"Students Today, Alumni Tomorrow..."
Panthers for Life!
Welcome to the Student Alumni Association at Georgia State University! SAA was established in 2011 to promote strong student and alumni relationships through service to the university. We work closely with and directly under the GSU Alumni Association to help facilitate the transition from student to alumni while building a lifelong bond to Georgia State University. The Student Alumni Association holds a great sense of pride and tradition in the University and with the affiliation of the Alumni Association, the Student Alumni Association is able to promote this through a variety of activities and programs.
The Student Alumni Association (SAA) is a level of membership in the GSU Alumni Association especially for current students. Throughout your years at GSU, SAA provides numerous benefits and opportunities. You also get to meet Panther alumni, friends, and faculty of distinction who will share proud traditions and provide a network of mentors to support you. Being a SAA member allows you to interact with some of the best student leaders and campus officials, offers many leadership opportunities, and above all — it's a lot of fun!
No meetings and no obligations! Just take advantage of what we have to offer!
Receive the exclusive-members only packet and access to exclusive benefits including:
- 10% off textbooks, apparel, & other merchandise at the University Bookstore
- Member exclusive discounts at local restaurants and vendors
- Express entry into SAA events with free food and free giveaways including the BBQs, SAA Birthday Celebration, & St. Panther's Day
- Exclusive athletics benefits including members-only socials & priority seating at fall & spring athletic events, free BEAT t-shirts, free entry to alumni football tailgates, lower level seating & free concessions at home basketball games, and priority access to game day promotions & away game trips
- Access to member only scholarships sponsored by the Alumni Association
- Priority seating for the spring 'Dinners (& Lunches) with 12 Panthers'- where you can have exclusive networking opportunities with alums in your career field of interest.
- Access to exclusive rewards & contests on the new GSU Tradition Keeper mobile app
We are now accepting applications for
2016-2017 SAA memberships/renewals!
Due to increases in overall costs to run the organization, the SAA member fee for 2016-2017 will increase to $20 beginning May 1, 2016. Join or renew your membership by April 30 to pay only $15!
Membership expires June 30, 2017.
Student account fees will be placed on Fall 2016 tuition & fee statements.
New shirts and membership cards are on the way! Members will be notified via email about pick-up times & locations.
2016-2017 SAA Membership
Packet includes an exclusive member t-shirt, lanyard with membership key card, coupons for 10% off textbooks, and access to all of SAA's events and benefits including our Tradition Keeper Mobile App